Resources for Patients
Conditions and Treatments
From the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, a comprehensive directory of neurosurgical conditions and diseases, with risk factors, symptoms, diagnosis, and both surgical and nonsurgical treatment options.
Know Your Back
The North American Spine Society provides these patient education materials, including articles, printable brochures, and information about preventing back pain and treating a wide variety of spine conditions.
Patient Educational Materials
- 10 Rules of "Back School"
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion
- Back-Friendly vs. Disk-Damaging Exercise
- Better Back Booklet
- Better Neck Booklet
- Calcium and Vitamin D: Important at Any Age
- Guide to Vertoblasty-Kyphoplasty
- Lateral Access Surgery
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy Locations
- ProDisc-C Total Disc Replacement (Cervical)
- ProDisc-L Total Disc Replacement (Lumbar/Sacral)
- Vitamin and Supplement Recommendations
Assistance for International Patients or call 212-746-4455
For your convenience, we offer several options for contacting our offices.
Request an Appointment Online.
Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM